The ARG Community Guidelines
Tohmei Industries Co., Ltd runs the official FB community page “ARG (Anti Rolling Gyro)”.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our online community.
For ensuring effective communication, we defined the guidelines as below.
Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By accessing or using this page, you agree to these guidelines and comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions.
The guidelines are subject to change without notice.
On our official Facebook page, we offer various contents mainly the product information of ARG.
Please be reminded we cannot guarantee a reply to your post or comment.
If you have any inquiries about our products, contact us from the Contact Us page.
Attention (Important Notice)
We accept no liability in relation to the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information on the website.
Also, we do not take any responsibility or liability for
- materials(comments, photos, or videos) posted by users;
- any damage result of the use or not use of the website;
- any troubles or damage related the website;
The copyrights of materials belong to the contributors themselves. However, as you post on our FB community page, we will assume you accept to use your contents including reproduction, processing, extracting, publishing etc. without any permission or reward. In addition, we will assume you accept will not exercise copyrights or others.
Tohmei Industries reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
- design to bully, threaten, harass, demean, or attack specific users or groups
- unlawful activities, disturb public order and morality
- materials include obscene languages or images
- design to impersonates anyone, misrepresents a relationship with any person or organization.
- promotion of hate speech, discrimination, or intolerance targeting any race, religion, gender, age, or abilities
- violating privacy or human rights
- Infringements of any intellectual property, copyrights, or portrait rights
- activities promote criminals
- Repetition or irrelevant posts that prevent constructive discussion
- materials include advertisements, viruses, links to outside websites, or SPAM
- any commercial, religious, political activities or election campaign
- Content determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of the forum
- violation of the Facebook Terms and Conditions
If you have any comments, questions or feedback on this site, please send us an email to email@example.com. We will reply as soon as we can.