When only the Best will do – We designed and built gyro stabilization, assembled with the finest materials, providing the best stability performance in the most effective and reliable design.
See more about Our Products.
Our newest model to the fleet! For vessels under 10T, running on 12V DC Batteries or AC power.
For vessels 30′ – 50′. Benefit from the powerful 17,500Nm of stabilizing torque, the leader in vessels 25 ton.
For vessels 40′ – 65′. The 250T-1 is our Flagship model, with Advanced Rotary Damper technology.
For vessels 60′ – 80′. The 375T is our largest and most impressive unit. With an impressive 37,500Nm’s of reliable Anti Rolling Torque, this unit could outlive the life of your vessel.
Do you already own a boat and are interested in a refit, or are you buying a new boat? Then,
Contact Our Dealers.
The Tohmei Anti Rolling Gyro (ARG) is a great investment for any vessel, commercial or personal. The ARG can safely be installed inside the boat and out of the extreme conditions at sea. There are no external water hook-ups, no hi-pressure oil lines and no exposed moving parts making it safer and more reliable for everyday use.
Cooking on the stove is safer. Drinks can sit on the table without worry of spilling, and many other advantages.
Read more about our Advantages.
Can’t speak highly enough of it’s performance, reliability and rugged build. Absolutely changed the boat for the better. Wouldn’t use or recommend any other brand gyro.
- ARG exhibition at SEAWORK 2022 June 15, 2022 DMS Sales UK will be exhibiting ARG at SEAWORK 2022, one of the largest European commercial marine exhibitions. SEAWORK 2022… Continue Reading
- SCIBS (Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show) 2022 May 27, 2022 SCIBS took place in Australia, 19-22th May 2022. We received a comment from ARG AUS, stating “It was the best by… Continue Reading
- Sea Trial Video May 17, 2022 Our distributor ARG AUSTRALIA created a sea trial video. You can see the effects of ARG！ Continue Reading
- ARG exhibition in NauticExpo! May 17, 2022 Our ARG brand was approved to participate in the JAPAN LINKAGE program,sponsered by JETRO. As many know, NauticExpo is a… Continue Reading
- Boat Show schedule in May 2022 May 11, 2022 19th-22th May 2022, Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show, AUS, Exhibitor:ARG AUS Continue Reading